As every business knows, there are many moving parts to keep your company a well-oiled machine. Your business encounters many moving parts and changing needs, sometimes daily. However, your storage and delivery needs shouldn’t be an additional thing to think about. There are many benefits of using a warehouse for professional storage that genuinely shouldn’t be overlooked. Save your business money and time with Office Movers Express Storage and Delivery Services.
It’s a given that running a business is busy. Time management is essential. So when you can make life a little easier, the answer is an automatic yes.
• Flexible Storage – OMX offers short and long-term options for your equipment, bulk items, furniture, records, and whatever else you may need to store.
• Cross Docking – save time and money by utilizing OMX as the middle man and cutting out long-term storage and unnecessary steps.
• Secure Storage – storage options include individual, locked vaults, and video monitoring for high-value and essential items.
• Fast Delivery – retrieve your items faster with same-day delivery when within the metro DC and Baltimore areas. Additionally, you can pick up your items within a few hours with no exit fees!
• Pick & Pack and Kitting Services – warehouse professionals will gather your items from your designated storage area, place them in secure packaging, and deliver directly to its designation.
When it comes to your business, a reliable and trustworthy company to handle your outsourcing needs is of utmost importance. Hiring a company to move and store your items should take the burden off your shoulders, not increase it.
In this day and age, we all look for great reviews from other customers to gain insight into the company we’re considering. You might ask questions like “does the company genuinely go above and beyond?” or “How can I ensure this is a company I can trust?”
Trust, professionalism, and experience are a must, but what else should be considered?
• Professionally trained and certified employees: At OMX, all of their movers are professionally trained and certified through the International Office Moving Institute (IOMI) training standards.
• A warehouse above all warehouses: OMX warehouses are climate-controlled and 40,000 square feet. It is fully equipped to handle any commercial, long, or short-term storage of various items.
• A company that truly cares about you and your business: Great customer service cannot be overlooked because, hey, life happens. Yet, a company that truly wants your experience to exceed your expectations will make sure to right any wrongs. We guarantee exceptional service to all of our clients.
• Services that go beyond just the bare minimum: We offer extra services such as White-Glove Service, Rapid Response, and Return To Office support, to name a few. OMX provides all of these and more. We are proud of our dedication to our craft.
Trusted, experienced help is invaluable when it comes to the moving and storage needs of your business.
Choosing OMX as your main warehouse receiving service company will ensure a smooth process, offer peace of mind, and will ultimately save you time and money in the long run. We look forward to speaking with you more about how we can help your company’s needs. Contact us today. Also, check out what our customers are saying about us!